Heritage

warden's wandSt Edmund’s Church is a large grade II listed building consecrated in 1909. The church is a magnificent building in itself and houses excellent heritage treasures including a community World War 2 memorial and fine stained glass windows.

Come inside and see.

Further details of the church’s history are available by following this link.

For more information about the building today follow this link.

 

 


Charity Number 1131904

This church website is powered by Church Edit | Privacy Notice